I think that Anita already clarified this point...  her friend realized
that she would enjoy the class and since there was room left in the class,
got permission from the teacher to join the class in the afternoons only
(since she was already in a morning class...) AND she paid for her
participation in the afternoon part of the class.  The only thing unusual
about this arrangement is that she was able to arrange everything after she
got to Denver - usually classes are filled by this time!

So don't worry - there were no "free-loaders"!!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]