If using varied Midlands bobbins, you don't need to make up stickers.  
Just take a photo of the arrangement before lacing.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
(formerly  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> the amount used will 
> vary by bobbin, so I thought about applying small stickers (about the 
size of 
> a fingernail--available at office supply stores) on which I write 
numbers 
> corresponding to the initial position of the bobbin as the piece is 
started. Then 
> I would wind an equal measured amount on the required bobbins for a 
given 
> bookmark pattern, work it, and then see how much was left on each 
bobbin.  Do the 
> necessary subtraction and you know how much was used on each bobbin 
for the 
> given piece. 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to