I did actually run some of the German text through an online translator
before I made my design. The problem is, although the translators can
process the more common words, they're completely lost with anything that's
a lace-related term.

I still don't know what the title means, so I decided to have a little fun.
I used three online translating sites and tried each one with "Gekloppelter
Weihnachtsschmuck."

Here's what I got:

Freetranslation.com: gekloppelter christmas jewelry
Babelfish/Alta Vista: more gekloppelter weihnachtsschmuck
translation2.paralink.com: gekloppelter one Christmas-smart

I rest my case. ;-)

Barbara Joyce
Snoqualmie, WA
USA