this is their website Lynn
http://www.oz-arnold.net/lmc/
jenny barron
Scotland

Lynn Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just received a green pin with a white flower centre with the words The
Lacemakers Circle 1988 1998 from my aunt in Canada. She was recently on a
knitters bus tour around England and bought this pin for me. Would
someone please tell me what group it represents, just curious.

Thanks, Lynn Scott, Wollongong Australia