The incorrect caption did not worry me much (life is Far too short to get in a tizz about such little things), but Carol Williamson might not have such a warped sense of humour as to accept some Radical Reticella!!!!!!!!!!! :))

I pulled apart the rose spray she put in Lace 59 (I think) and re-assembled it in a narrow strip, for a neckband or high collar, and it looks really good. Always gets favourable comments when I wear it. I like her designs.
Regards from Liz in Melbourne