dear listers
I have been fascinated with all the talk and pictures of the 's Gravenmoer lace and have gone to the trouble of ordering books and patterns from lacy susan
who is now teaching the process and is out of books for the moment
a new shipment is on it way to her and I will receive my lace books and patterns very soon
I am so excited about learning another way to do half stitch
thanks for all the help that I have saved all along
yours in lace


Dearl
Christiansburg, Virginia, USA
My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cablenet-va.com/~dearlk/
http://photos.yahoo.com/ladearl
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to