More or less the whole pricking on page 145 is one repeat of the pattern. That pattern has two different sorts of fillings used, so the repeat is twice as long as I initially thought). I keep losing count but it must be about 68 dots from the top of the first diamond to the bottom complete little diamond on the page.

So "aanal spelden" seems to be exactly the number of pins in the footside (not double them). It is easier to check the number of pins in the footside on the patterns on the following pages, where the repeats are much smaller

Sue