Greetings!

The list has been very quiet -- I couldn't believe
that no one sent a message for hours and hours.  We
are a large group, after all.

While it's quiet, I'd like to ask, "What bobbin makers
do you know who are actively taking orders and making
bobbins?" 

I've been the person for our guild who has sought out
bobbin makers for Lace Day Commemorative Bobbins the
past few years.  We like a different one each year,
and I'm running out of people I know about.  I'm most
interested in the USA bobbin makers but I've been
known to contract orders from other countries also.

The makers who come to mind at the moment to start the
list are:

USA
Lori Howe - Lacefairy
Jim Stavast - BeeUtahful Bobbins
Bill Schmidt
JoAnne Pruitt

UK
Matthew Hester

Please help me expand my list of current bobbin
makers.

Thanks,
Alice in Oregon - where it cold but sunny today

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to