I haven't started or finished any pieces for myself lately.

But I did do an adaptation of  a Torchon book mark from some Japanese book I
can't remember which.  I have been teaching a 4-H group (some girls and some
mothers) lacemaking.  I needed an easy enough pattern with a sewing edge and
they needed a 'do-able project' that could be entered in the up coming fairs.

I like how it came out and have used it in our LPS Newsletter too.

Like Alice, I am anxiously awaiting the PMW Lace Conf. in June.  I got into my
first choice- Tonder with Gunvor Jorgensen.  That will be a great 3 days, I am
sure.  Then the next week-end she will be teaching a workshop for the LPS
members and I will get another 3 days too.

But I really must get busy on a idea I have for another 3-D project.  As I
will be teaching my 3-D Iris at the Hedgehog Lacers in Calif. in July.

If I could just retire from my 4 day a week office job I could have more time.
And the yard work here at home is really calling me as the weather has turned
very nice.

Lorri