Hello Barbara,

your lace looks great. You have progressed very far!

Martina
Germany

On 22 Feb 2007 at 13:34, Barbara Joyce wrote:

I've certainly taken leave of my senses, and started on my first
Binche piece (other than little samples), Campanula, designed by
Kumiko Nakazaki, from her Collection 1. It has become an addiction--I
don't want to do anything else, except maybe sleep and eat!

Here's a scan of my currrent progress, about halfway done (the harder
half!).

http://homepage.mac.com/bejoyce/campanula.jpg

I have a lovely little Tønder edging on my travel pillow, and a few
dormant projects--2 Milanese and 1 Honiton, that I still think I'll
finish some day.

Barbara

Snoqualmie, WA
USA