Hi Carol,
Interesting. I was going to reply to your hanging bobbin post but got distracted. I actually bought a Worsley hanging bobbin last year from the same seller you were writing about. However, it says "W. Worsley Hung 1868" (first name not spelled out). Somebody said that there were only 10 of these made - I think that's wrong, this was actually one of the most common hanging bobbins, and as a special collector's item it might not be too surprising to see 3 of them show up within one year. Especially when major dealers tend to buy complete collections for resale. And if people think that bobbins aren't worth faking, I suggest you read the Lovejoy mystery series - in at least 2 of the books that I can remember you will find him faking lace bobbins. Wonderful series about an unscrupulous antiques dealer which was made into a TV series a few years ago. As I said before, the bobbins for sale may be absolutely, wonderfully correct. Or they may be old, but by another maker. Or maybe not. They are good enough that I'm not through trying for them. But if she had said something like - "based on the characteristics described by Springett (and give details), I am of the opinion that this is a Haskell bobbin", I would be much happier.
Laurie