On 19 Dec 2007, at 20:49, Tamara P Duvall wrote:

What about the "c row" for the switch of workers? That's supposed to be made with the same stitch as the edge ones. I was inclined to make it in CTCT and the edge ones ditto -- as you advise -- but that "toile" in the French text had me wary.

I too have made it, using the same thread as Bev. For the 'c' row, the worker pair from the left works into the centre and is left there. Then starting from the right, I worked CTCTpinCTCT right across the row.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot