From: Agnes Boddington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: lace
<lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 9 January, 2008 4:39:54 PM
Subject: Re:
[lace] Re: Bundling bobbins

I just looked at the price for these, and will
stick to my crochet bands, knitting stitch holders, and
thick cords out of my
son's hoodies. Around £10.00 each?

Agnes Boddington - Ellougthon UK

Sue
wrote:

Thanks Pene for that information I have never seen them before but
have
looked on the site and found 3 outlets that stock them in Norfolk UK so
now I can check them out.

-
To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: