A reply by another Arachnean about bundling has led me in another direction,
chasing a different rabbit.  Does anyone have a successful way of fastening
Honiton bobbins while traveling?  Everything I've tried has failed, I think
because there isn't any "waist" on the bobbins.  I have tried to use the
neck as "waist" and fasten the bobbins there, but they insist on escaping.

Actually the food loops might be good for Honitons.  Possibly the bobbins
wouldn't escape from such a tight bundle.  Hmmm -- worth trying, but I think
a rubber band first.  Anyone have a trick that works for them?

Carolyn