 From: twohappyb...@aol.com
To: lhal...@bytemeusa.com,  lace@arachne.com
Sent: 12/27/2008 2:32:23 A.M. Eastern Standard  Time
Subj: Re: [lace] On the Pillow?

----Original Message-----
From: Lorelei Halley  <lhal...@bytemeusa.com>
To: lace@arachne.com
Sent: Sat, 27 Dec  2008 12:25 am
Subject: [lace] On the Pillow?

<<Then he  decides to pull the pins out for me -- with his mouth (which is
very
dangerous, tho he doesn't know it.)>>

Hi Lorelei,
My cat does the same thing, especially if I  forget and leave a pillow
uncovered and unattended.  I will come back to  find pins removed and dropped
nearby.  I didn't think any other cat would  be so "bold"!  What DOES possess
them??? (-:
Mine doesn't have much  interest in the bobbins....only the pins!  Weird....

Vicki in Maryland where we are having unseasonably  warm temps...where's our
snow???!!!

-
To unsubscribe send email to  majord...@arachne.com containing the line:

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.