A bread knife (the sort with a scallopy serrated edge, not the spike-y type)
works a treat. Use it like a handsaw, making the vertical cut. I turn the
noodle slightly after each pass with the knife/saw to keep the surface
even.  Ethafoam crumbs are less static than styro crumbs, which stick to
everything :(

Be wary of applying heat as someone else suggested, though I guess the
occasional use of heat on these foams is ok; there are dangerous off-gases
especially from heat + styrofoam.

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Vickie Green <[email protected]> wrote:

> Greetings All,
>    I am planning to use a covered 5 1/5" diameter pool noodle as a needle
> lace
> pillow.  Any suggestions as to how to cut it's length to size?
> Thanks for your help,
> Vickie in Virginia
>
>
-- 
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to