On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Mitchell <sky...@macnet.com> wrote:

> Linda, the string-a-holic in Oregon where I definately NOT looking forward
> to the next several days of high 90's and low 100's - even if I did grow up
> in Phoenix!

There's a big difference between the 100's in Phoenix (which is HOT) and
100's in a humid place (which makes you want to devolve and grow gills
again).

Ob Lace:  I've seen a lot on this list about bobbin lace, but nothing really
about needle lace.  Is this list only for bobbin lace, or can people (like
me) who do needle lace (and into historical needle lace like reticello and
punto-in-aria) post and find people to talk to/help?

Thanks!
Bronwen

--
Per pale argent and purpure, two phoenixes counterchanged sable and argent
each rising from flames proper.

"It is sometimes the most fragile things that have the power to endure and
become sources of strength."
- May Sarton

"Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living."- Albert
Einstein

"Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle
of difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom." - Anais Nin