I have spent the last few weeks teaching 4 pre teens how to make bobbin lace, crochet and now knit. We have branched out to include bobbins made from beads and sticks, cheesecake slice and fimo with an hour an afternoon in active play.

Tomorrow night the Kununurra Lace Group will meet for the first time this year and I am scheduled to teach some of them how to crochet too. It will be fun as I am left handed and taught myself right handed crochet while demonstrating to the kids LOL they thought it was great that I was just as awkward with the hook as they were.

It has been interesting but I have not done any lace of my own for a while now :-)

Regards
Jenny B
Kununurra, Western Australia