That's a good idea....... I'm working on bucks point fan which is coming along nicely and almost half done, and also making Russian tape lace trees...... they depict the seasons and have done Spring (in pink and pale green threads) and Autumn (Rust, yellow and orange) am working on Winter in pale blue, glittery white and silver and will do Summer in shades of Greens and yellowy green....... They will hang in the window over my front door when finished.
Good to see that my lacelist connections are working too.  :-)
Celia x SE London where the sunshone nicely today....