I've got 3 projects on the 'pillows' at the moment....

1 (the most important...) a wedding garter for my daughter, and I wish they'd make a decision on the date so I knew if I could do anything else alongside it!! It's one of Biggins patterns, white with silver and blue 'rope style' fans and trails at the edges

2 a piece of Bedfordshire - actually the first of 4 corners of a hankie - one of Christine Springetts designs

3 a piece of honiton that's having the filling done. Haven't touched it since the end of November (lots of snow and couldn't get it out of the car, Christmas and aforementioned daughter announcing her engagement!)

When the garter is finished then there's a fertility hankie for the same wedding heading on to a pillow!!

Sue in a dull but dry East Yorkshire