<<At the moment, I am developing graphic
images which can then be  integrated into lace designs>>

is the phrase that frightens me. First of all, she seems to have images in
the plural. Secondly, they are not lace designs. This is  not surprising in
 that she doesn't make or design lace, so she does not understand design
considerations and technical issues in lace. Instead they are images that
can be incorporated into lace designs, which implies that the maker of the
commission will also have to devote considerable time and possess considerable
 skill in designing the lace. I doubt that I would have the skills to
design such  a piece, or pieces. Then, if I did, and I made it, I would
probably
have to make  it twice as the first attempt would reveal the mistakes I had
made in designing  it. It could be a very long term project.

Devon