From: Jean Leader <lacema...@q7design.demon.co.uk>
To: lace@arachne.com
Sent:
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:38 AM
Subject: [lace] Lace Guild website update

Dear
all,

I have just updated the Lace Guild website with a new lace gallery -
this time it shows some of the Guild's collection of Bedfordshire lace. All
these pieces and some more will be on display at the IOLI convention in
Bethesda at the beginning of August.
http://www.laceguild.org/museum/gallery.html

There is also information about
what is available from the Guild for anyone planning to go out and make lace
in public on National Lacemaking Day on 10th September.
http://www.laceguild.org/guild/natlaceday.html

And a list of lace days in
Britain up to the end of this year.
http://www.laceguild.org/events/laceDays.html