What an incredible piece of lace. i definately have to get out my bobbin stitches book and be more adventurous.
Sue T

Hi Jo -

If you go to my photos in Webshots, there are two or three pictures of "Brugge", the Flanders piece designed by Anne-Marie Verbeke-Billiet. They are near the end of the folder. This piece has three clouds in the sky, and each is worked a little differently. Actually, Anne-Marie's plan was for two techniques, but I was working the second one when I realized that I had mis-read the color of the first one and worked it in a way she had not intended! So... my version has three different treatments.

Clay