Hello Sue and everyone

I have kept several poly pillows going by putting on them a layer or two of
fun foam (as Sue Babbs mentioned) and a layer of wool fabric over that,
doesn't need to be felted but it should be wooly (as opposed to smooth,
cool worsted), then a cover cloth, then the pricking etc.

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 4:20 AM, Sue <hurwitz...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> What do you put over to protect the pillow but allowing it be ok to put
> pins
> in and out?  The first one I did put a towel over the top under the cloth
> cover and it hurt like crazy putting pins in, so that was no good (no idea
> where that idea came from).   I think that maybe felt underneath might
> bring
> tufts of colour back up into the lace.
>
> --
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada