I like this lace idea! With a website to display them all :-)
Lauren in Snohomish, another lurker, tatter

On 3/20/2013 5:55 PM, Liz and Ken Roberts wrote:
How about commemorative name tags?

Or maybe someone on the list (with more knowledge and talent than I)would be
willing to design a small piece of commemorative lace that we could each work
for ourselves?  If the pricking is posted online everyone could download and
print it and we could make our own commemorative piece of lace.  It could be
like the poppy project where everyone could choose the stitches they use so
the pieces are the same, yet different?  We could load photos of our finished
pieces a web site dedicated to the commemorative year like what is done with
the bookmark and ornament exchanges. If people have other photos of Arachne
gatherings, there could be a section for those as well.

Liz in cold Missouri where we are supposed to get snow tomorrow EVEN THOUGH IT
IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPRING!