I think this is a wonderful idea - and reminds me of the Lace on CDs website
of the turn of the century.

Creating a website to display our interpretations would be so clever - and we
have 2 years lead time to accomplish something.

How inspired!

Sue

PS - I would still buy bobbins, cover cloths, tote bag etc!!

> Or maybe someone on the list (with more knowledge and talent than I)would be
> willing to design a small piece of commemorative lace that we could each
work
> for ourselves?  If the pricking is posted online everyone could download
and
> print it and we could make our own commemorative piece of lace.  It could
be
> like the poppy project where everyone could choose the stitches they use so
> the pieces are the same, yet different?  We could load photos of our
finished
> pieces a web site dedicated to the commemorative year like what is done with
> the bookmark and ornament exchanges.

> Liz in cold Missouri where we are supposed to get snow tomorrow EVEN THOUGH
IT