Scans of the lace and the pricking have gone to Clay Blackwell (thanks, Clay!
And thanks, Bev, for offering, but Clay offered first <g>), who said she'd
upload them to Flickr, so everyone will be able to see them.

It was *definitely* Lenka's design. I have Jacqui's spider -- she made me a
brooch with it. I still wear it sometimes, though it gets tedious having to
explain to everyone "no, I didn't make it; I can't make anything that fie". And
I printed off Carolina's at the time it was first posted, so I know which one
is whose.

Both Jacqui's design and Carolina's use the same concept: a lacy spider, with
an @ for its belly. Lenka's is the other way around: an @ sign, with a spider
in the center of the "a". I can't remember whether hers had a "web"; mine does.
Hers might not have had it, because she was designing for wire, which would
have held the shape without any help. Mine's made in thread, and needed more
structure.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/