________________________________
 From: Lyn Bailey <lynrbai...@desupernet.net>
There are some who described doing things to get lace prickings and such on
their kindle.  For those who have that or a similar device, do you, or would
you use your device when you make lace?  Would you read your lace books on
such a device if available?  How difficult is it to take the paper copy of
the pricking or diagram and put it on the kindle/device?  Or vice versa,
kindle/device to paper pricking.  Would something like a kindle or other
device fit comfortably on a pillow?