I took a 20 inch lace pillow into a music store and asked about the
cymbal bags.  I found one to fit--a long strap fits over the shoulder,
two shorter straps to carry it by hand, one large pocket that will
hold the lace  pillow that zips shut, a large pocket on the front for
tools, etc that zips shut, and waterproof.  It is well padded.  On the
front of the bag it says Sabian, a design under that, and under that
it says Cymbal Makers.  It cost $36---around 10 years ago or so.  It
is a wonderful bag.

Annelore Stone
In The Shadow Of Mt. Rainier In The Great State Of Washington
annel...@mashell.com