Thanks, Sharon!  Now that you mention it, I remember that bit!  And it seems
that any excuse to call it hand made is grabbed with gusto!

In browsing through the Internet, I an also struck with how liberally sellers
use the descriptions, "Chantilly" and "Alencon"!  The fabrics being offered
usually have no distinguishing features resembling either!

Clay

Sent from my iPad