Dear Jeri,
While I have looked at Inge Skovgaard's book in the past, I do not have it, so
I cannot tell if it is the same pattern.  In any event, the pattern I have
definitely is not Tonder, as the ground is Dieppe ground, and not point ground.
 It measures, per the pricking notes, 1.5 cm, which would be about the same.
Not only has Brenda Paternoster told me that the equivalent thread is Egyptian
70, the Svenska Spetsar answered my email to them and said the same.  I will
thus be putting aside that excellent advice and trying Aurifil 50, which is
actually an equivalent of Egyptian 60, because Aurifil 50 feels so much more
like linen that it is worth winding 11 pair to see if it works.  But I have
Egyptian 70, so I am good to go in any event.  Sadly Aurifil does not come any
finer than 50.  I had googled the 160 thread, and it does not appear anywhere,
which is consistent with what I know of linen thread.  We use Egyptian cotton.

As for your other concern, losing emails, and others not reading out emails, I
look at it this way.  Not everyone will want to read what I write, and that is
fine with me.  I cannot please everyone, and I do not try to, although I do try
to please as many as I can without strain.  However, if what I write interests
even one person, my effort will not have been in vain, even if the email then
disappears immediately.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where the weather continues gorgeous.  We
did have rain, but at night, and no flooding as they did on Long Island, east
of New York City.  We are not accustomed to so much beautiful weather.  Usually
at this time of year the air conditioning is on, and any walking or outdoor
activity is done in the early morning before it heats up.  Not this year.