This has been interesting because I didn't receive Jeri's post, nor Jacquie's.
I did go back to check because someone else (Sue?) replied to Jeri about
thread, and I thought -'that's weird, I don't remember seeing that' and now I
hadn't seen these messages either.  Interesting that both of these are aol
messages.  Perhaps when I think Jacquie hasn't replied to me, she has, but I
just haven't received the message
Malvary in Ottawa where it is only 14c and showery.

>   Jacquie Tinch wrote:
> > Maybe *some people* don't read what you write on Arachne but I'm sure
there are enough of us who do to justify asking you to continue.