Dear Jeri

Please don't stop posting on Arachne as I'm sure that like myself, almost everyone on Arachne reads the valuable information that you take the time and trouble to post for the benefit of the lace community at large. What would we do without you! There's always bound to be the odd objection but just remember that "One can't please all of the people all of the time" (but one can please most of the people most of the time)!

Catherine Barley
Henley-on-Thames
UK

Catherine Barley Needlelace
www.catherinebarley.com
-----
Subject: Re: [lace] Little Danish Heart pattern

Dear Jeri,
While I rarely comment I am compelled to remark on your statement " I was told again this week, that people do not read what I write on Arachne." I want you to know I read your your writings and appreciate you sharing your knowledge with all of us. I don't believe I am the only one. The person who told you this should have confined her comments to an "I" statement. She doesn't speak
for me.