Can't help with the clover (not a brand I've seen before), but I also found a silk thread that's not listed in Threads for Lace in my stash yesterday - Pipers twisted gloss silk 90/2; the threads Pipers' website suggests as equivalent are mostly in the 40-45 wraps/cm range so I'm trying it on a pattern sized for 40 w/cm (it's a tape lace so I can add extra pairs if necessary). Comes in a gorgeous range of colours - I've used it for bucks point in the past.

Brenda - if you'd like a sample to do a test wrap reply to me privately and I'll post a length to you; if the launch of edition 6 is imminent I'll send it at the same time as my order.

Beth
Cheshire, NW England

Janice wrote:
I was just going through my stash and came across two spools of variegated silk
that I cannot find in Brenda's book and wonder what size it is.  Clover
quilters silk thread. Size 8, but it does not seem thick enough to me to be an
8.  Any ideas.
Janice