Please never photograph a receipt of this kind and post it where  others
can see the details.  It probably contains identifying information  that bad
guys may use against you.  Maybe that is why we cannot see the  front?  Maybe
she removed some photos but neglected to remove this  one?

Whatever -- if anyone knows how to contact Marta St John-Anders, please
advise her of the danger that international members of _Lace@Arachne_
(mailto:Lace@Arachne)  noted.  (I g**gled and found  one person with this name
in
Meza ARIZONA, so someone on Arachne may know  her or find her in a telephone
directory there.)

I am also not a Facebook member, but was able to pull up the photo.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 2/4/2015 9:21:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,