Hi fellow Spiders

Today I received a lovely and very personal bookmark from my partner of this
year Joepie as well as a lovely letter explaining a little about herself.
Isn’t this a fun way to learn a little more about people we usually never
meet but who become anything from good acquaintances, fellow crafters right
through to good friends over the years.
I wont spoil the fun and tell you anything more about my bookmark, so you can
all see it and all the others being sent around the world when Jennie launches
the web link in a while, except to say I am delighted with it and will use it
often.
So many thanks Joepie.
Sue T
Dorset UK, where the sun is out but the breeze is a bit nippy (chilly).  We
did get one really lovely day last week but heading for a wild thunderstormy
day on friday.