I don't know if email works differently in the UK, but in the U.S., email
addresses do not have to be tied to the service provider. There are gmail,
hotmail, and yahoo which offer free email addresses. One can access them online
through the website or set up the email program, Outlook, for example, so It
receives them on a computer or tablet. The best thing about this is you don't
have to change your email address if you change providers, so people don't lose
track of you. You could have an email address exclusively for lace
communications.

Jean Reardon, Mercer PA where I think I hear someone building an ark. (Had
heavy rains for days now)