Sorry about the gobbledegook!  I'll never understand this e-mail program.

What I sent and what I received were totally diferent.

While searching the internet for Spanish lace bobbins I came across a website
selling pins.  Here's their description.

Spanish lace pins.
These short redheads come all the way from the oldest pin factory in Spain.
Traditional lace making pins that were originally colour coded for following a
pattern but we like them just in flame red!  0.59mm X 26mm (approx 200 pins)

Has anyone heard of coloured coded pins for following a pattern?

Liz Pass
in Poole, Dorset
overcast sky but not cold