Dear Jeri
Thanks for another interesting email. I had never come across the Wemyss
School and it looks so delightful. On my wish list to visit.
You tempted me to also look up the RSN website and did indeed find some
lovely gifts for friends (and me). A thoroughly enjoyable diversion. Thanks
again for sharing the information.
Annette in an overcast and rain threatening Wollongong, Australia.

Jeri wrote: about a school supported by the Wemyss Clan/family, near Fife
Scotland, that has been in operation since 1877.  The founding of this
small school that prepared up to 36 local girls per 6-month session for a
vocation, was inspired by the Royal School of Needlework's founding in
1872.

---