The Amelia Ars class was full--it was so popular that a lot of people for
whom it was first choice didn't get in.  Carolyn Wetzel also gave an
extremely interesting talk at the banquet on a type of lush gold and silver
embroidery from 15th and 16th Century Spain. My first choice was Kumiko
Nagasaki's Binche class, but I didn't get into that one because it was the
other very popular class. I'm hoping that Kumiko comes back another year...

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM, <> wrote:

> ... Did anybody take the Amelia Ars class?  That really tempted me!

To unsubscribe send email to containing the line:
unsubscribe lace For help, write to Photo site: