Hi Everyone, My name is Joseph, and I am new here.

I'm a 21 year old veteran crafter, I love working with anything that can be
transformed into a beautiful product.

I have been learning bobbin lace for several months, after wanting to try it
for many years.

I live in a small town in South Australia. Population 1200.  Due to my severe
anxiety, I don't get to socialize with many people. Online groups like this one
are the way I communicate with the world, It took me a while to get up the
courage to message you all.

I have about 320 midland bobbins, I'm still spangling them all. I am having a
lot of fun though.

I'm still working on making my large block pillow 5x5 4" blocks,  I have a
smaller one that is too small.

If you would like to ask any questions about me, please feel free.

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
-Dolly Parton