Oh, Devon - what a good idea. I think we should all wear lappets.

Picture Venus & Serena Williams playing tennis with lappets streaming from
their hair. Women doctors in the operating room, lappets demurely tucked into
their scrubs. Women directing traffic, lappets peeking from underneath their
safety helmets. Ditto women on the construction site. Probably the men will
want to get in on the fun, too.

OK, I admit it. After far too much sleet and snow the sun has come out and Iā€™m
feeling frisky.

Adele
West Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)