Hello Devon,

I think you get all kind of possibilities. I would call it Point de Venise à
relief, because there is a small relief around the motives. In the Point de
Venise plat there is no relief at all. Of course the reliefs in the Point de
Venise a gros relief the reliefs around the motive are really thick.

Gon Homburg in a windy and rainy Amsterdam, The Netherlands