Having belonged to Arachne for over 12 years, I have observed that the list
has ups and downs depending on the season or I don't know why. Sometimes
there are too many posts, others the list is very quiet. But this does not
mean it is going to die or that we are loosing interest. I think we should
not give so much importance to the fact that one posts experiences or not.
Everybody does what he/she can. In my case, I post first: if I have the
time to answer (in case I have had the time to read!), second: if I feel I
can say something which will be interesting for the group. At this moment
the last comments are making me feel reprimanded for not writing anything.
And I am sure many will feel the same. And that is not good. We should
think that the reason of not writing can be very varied... and not
necessarily a matter of lack of interest.

On the other side, changing subject, I think that, although there are many
Facebook groups, which have the good thing of having the possibility of
posting pictures, Arachne gives the possibility of writing longer texts,
with much more information. So, I will continue belonging and participating
to Arachne. I think it is the best group, even if there are ups and downs.
Like real life, isn't it?

Now I am busy making Christmas stars to decorate my windows, as I have
given away a lot of them this year and must replace them!

Have a nice Sunday and happy lacemaking!!

Antje González, Spain
www.vueltaycruz.es