Well, I have been with Arachne since the 1st year! Not sure which month because
it was a painful year (fell off a ladder 25 feet to a cement floor in Dec 1995)
I discovered bobbin lacemaking as an activity early in 1996 and was searching
for a resource. Ran into Arachne, probably pretty close after its inception! So
many people back then that are still loyal Arachne members! Yes, a glorious
Anniversary! I am still loyal as all get out though not as active as then!
Still reading posts and occasionally piping up!
Thanks for the anniversary heads up David!

Cearbhael

Sent from my iPhone