Sending my Best Wishes and Anniversary greetings to all.
I joined the list back in 1998, I think, having seen a piece about it in the
Lace Guild magazine. I have enjoyed the discussions, raffles, exchanges and
most definitely the information that has been given on the list and the
camaraderie within the group.
I don’t make as much lace these days as I have found lots of other crafts since
moving house 4 years ago but still have work on pillows waiting for me to have
the enthusiasm once again.
Thank you all for ‘being there’ and for being inspirational
Celia Mulhearn
Somerset UK. Where the weather is overcast and misty.

Sent from my iPad