Hi,

Maybe I'm a tad tired after teaching bobbin lace all day but
............. Ummmmmm, why would we want to move our wonderful list
somewhere else?  We can always check out the wonderful lace posted to
flicker as the address is at the bottom of each and every e-mail sent to
Arachne.  Liz and Avital have given countless hours keeping our list in
check and making it such a friendly place to be.

Cheers,
Shirley T.  -  who needs to put her feet up after a very busy day.