Hi Janice

I too will be opting for the paper version as I prefer being able to pick it up
and read at my leisure, rather than go to my laptop to access it.  I did try
the digital version with another lace group but like yourself, couldn't be
bothered with having to go through the process of accessing it through the
computer each time I wanted to read it.  I'm in the UK so haven't actually
received my copy yet.  Can't help you with the Google account I'm afraid, as
I'm far too long in the tooth to comprehend and keep up with all this modern
technology, most of which I have no use for anyway!

Catherine Barley UK
Where we're experiencing very hot and humid weather at the moment - far too
oppressive for me!

Catherine Barley Needlelace
www.catherinebarley.com