I’ve been reading the sample digital IOLI bulletin on my tablet (iPad) and am
very glad they are offering that option. Tablets work much better for this than
computers. The tablets, which originated as readers, automatically size the
page so it fills the screen. You can enlarge the page to zoom in on details.

I’ve got a number of digital Piecework magazines on my iPad. They have a couple
features the Bulletin would benefit from. I can move from page to page by
swiping left and the table of contents has links to take you directly to each
article. With the Bulletin, it didn’t hold my place when I closed it and I had
to page through to find where I left off.

Nobody loses. The print edition is still available for those who prefer it.
This new feature is a bonus for those of us who prefer it.

Jean Reardon
Western Pennsylvania where we are finally having ideal summer weather