Further to Jane's email regarding The Lace Guild electronic membership,
e-Lace is not sent as a pdf, there is an e-members only section of the
website where the e-magazine is accessed.

I would echo Jane's call for patterns, articles, photos etc., etc.;
publications can't survive without them.

One area we do often have a problem with is items for the Young Lacemaker
magazine; while the readers may be young (mostly) they are not necessarily
beginners. More challenging patterns with a 'trendy' (or whatever the
current terminology is) theme and application are always welcome.

Clare (no longer any connection to TLG Exec!)

In sunny Portsmouth where my garden is wilting and I want rain.